I’ve given you all the nutrition tips you need for weight loss.
I’ve given you fat burning recipes to make for weight loss.
I’ve given you sample meal plans for weight loss.
Now I’m giving you a grocery list for weight loss.
See how good I am to you?
Here is a list of items for you to get at the grocery store when health and weight loss is your goal:
- Organic red apples
- Berries (fresh and frozen for smoothies)
- Broccoli or cauliflower
- Any and all greens
- Peppers (red, green, orange)
- Organic baby spinach
- Unsweetened almond or hemp milk (for smoothies)
- Black, kidney beans, or chick peas
- Sunflower or pumpkin seeds (make sure there are no added oils in the ingredients)
- Almond or cashew butter (make sure there is no added oils to the ingredients)
- Almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans, walnuts (again, no added oils)
- Organic eggs
- Organic meat or meat from a local farm that they feed with grass (at the very least it should have no added hormones or antibiotics)
- Low fat, plain Greek yogurt
- Seeds & Nuts
- Lean protein (meat, dairy, eggs)
- Unrefined grains
They just so happen to be in the general order of which they should be consumed – by volume.
Meaning, you should be eating tons of fruits and veggies, and less nuts, animal products and grains.
And obviously I can’t list every fruit and vegetable here. Feel free to buy any fresh produce you would like.
This is sort of what my list looks like, minus the peppers ’cause those are just gross.
And lately I have been keeping my animal product and grain consumption to a minimum, except soft ice cream, ’cause I’m just weak.
So, now that you have a healthy grocery list for weight loss, along with all the nutrition info you need, the meal plans for weight loss, AND recipes for weight loss, what else could you possibly need?
Let me know in the comments section below what’s missing.
And if you liked this post please hit the “like” button for me!
Your Friend & Coach,
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS
Author, Ultimate Home Workouts