Best Home Exercise Equipment and Other Awesome Gadgets
Over the course of my 15+ years in the fitness and weight loss industry I have come across hundreds and hundreds of gadgets, tools, programs, diet pills, and fitness equipment that all claim to be the best.
However, many of these resources don’t live up to their claims and, consequently, you waste your money and time.
So, I am creating this list with my top choices for the best home exercise equipment - all of the tools you may need to help you meet your weight loss goals at home without the risk of throwing away your money.
This website is all about how to lose weight and get fit while working out at home. I have even created a pretty cool home workout program, if I do say so myself!
But I wanted to provide you with more resources you can use if you want to take your weight loss, fitness, and health to the next level.
I have personally tried all of the best home exercise equipment I list below at one time or another and even have purchased some of them for my Mom to use.
Best Home Exercise Equipment and Gadgets
1. Fitbit Ultra – a nifty little pedometer type gadget that you can hide anywhere on your person and it will track your steps (including stairs), distance, your sleep patters, as well as calories burned. The best part is it allows you to upload all your data wirelessly onto your computer. Remember: what you keep track of you ultimately improve.
Click here to read what I think so far about the Fitbit.
2. Gymboss Interval Timer – The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. The Gymboss interval timer will give your workout the discipline and structure necessary to take your workout to the next level. This easy to use timer will allow you to control intensity and allow you to focus on the workout to get the best results possible!
Click here to read my review of the Gymboss Interval Timer.
3. Stand Up Desk – I love these! Stop sitting down 8-10+ hours per day. Sitting is killing you! Try one of these amazing workspaces that allow you to not only stand while you work at your computer but will allow you to alternate between sitting and standing id you so choose. Not exactly one of the best home exercise equipment, per say, but if you switch to a stand up desk you will reap serious, health, weight loss, and fitness benefits, I promise!
Want to check out more of the best home exercise equipment? OK, but first…..
Nutrition & Cooking Programs
1. The Diet Solution Program – An amazing diet plan from Isabel De Los Rios which is based of your specific metabolism. Take a quick quiz and then tailor the entire diet plan to YOU. This program will also teach you about the foods you are probably still eating which you think are healthy for you but are really making/keeping you fat. My top pick!
Click here now to read my review and everything you need to know about the diet solution program.
3. Eat Stop Eat
Other Workout Routines
Rapid Weight Loss Programs
3. Xtreme Fat Loss Diet – a 25 day program by Joel Marion where your diet and workouts work together in a strategic synergy, resulting in the fastest fat loss possible, maintenance (or even an increase) of your muscle mass, and a boost in your metabolism. Joel claims you can lose 25 pounds while completing his program. Xtreme Fat Loss, indeed.
Weight Loss Supplements
1. Prograde Genesis – The tastiest and most effective greens product on the planet, Prograde Genesis is chocked full of all the veggies and nutrients your body needs in an awesome lemon-lime powder. Consuming this product will help eliminate chronic inflammation in your body which ultimately leads to obesity, and other chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
Click here now to read my Prograde Genesis Review.
2. Prograde Metabolism -
Click here now to read my Prograde Metabolism Review.
Best Home Exercise Equipment
*BTW, just a quick note that if you buy any of these products through any of the links above I will make a small commission. Don’t be upset, it isn’t much, and you aren’t paying more for the product by purchasing through me. And you’re doing a good thing because it keeps me typing away at the computer sharing my weight loss and fitness knowledge.
Best Home Exercise Equipment Summary
The bottom line is everyone and every body is different. Because of this, not every one who tries x,y, and z will have success but many will.
The trick is just to keep learning and keep self experimenting with gadgets and programs and the best home exercise equipment to find out what works specifically for YOU.