What are your current fitness and fat loss goals?
- Do you have a ton of weight to lose?
- Would you simply like to become more fit?
- Would you like to increase your muscle mass or muscle tone?
- Would you like to flatten your stomach or reveal six pack abs?
- Would you like to increase your self confidence and feel good about yourself again?
If any of these are your goals, why haven’t you achieved them already?
Where have you lost your way?
One of my favorite motivational speakers is Tony Robbins.
Tony maintains that, to be successful in life you must control what you focus on and model those that have been successful before you.
Why control your focus? Because…..
Whatever you focus on you will find.
Therefore, you can change your life by simply changing your focus.
Focus is controlled by questions……
So, instead of asking, “Why does this always happen to me?”, try asking:
- What do I have to feel proud of?
- What can I feel grateful for?
- What can I get excited about?
Check out this short video where Tony Robbins teaches you how to change your focus:
The second part of this is to find someone who has been successful at whatever you want to achieve and do what they did.
If you want to:
- Make a lot of money……then find out what the wealthiest people in the world did to get that way.
- Lose a lot of weight…….then find someone who has done it already and do what they did.
- Be a successful lawyer….then find someone who is already a successful lawyer and do what they did.
Whatever your goal is and whatever you decide to focus on, make a plan to achieve it and then take massive action – whatever it takes – even if it is just something, anything, everyday to move you in the right direction.
Go get it done!
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS
Author, Ultimate Home Workouts