Here’s a great salad from The Diet Solution Program and Isabel De Los Rios.
Enjoy this salad this weekend to cool off from this blazing heat we’ve been having.
Grilled Asparagus Salad
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of lemon juice
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/8 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1?4 – 1?2 red onion, thinly sliced 1?2 – 1 oz raw almond slivers 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350o.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice.
- Coat asparagus spears with olive oil/lemon mixture reserving excess mixture for dressing. Place on cookie sheet and place in oven for approximately 15 minutes. Can grill them if you desire.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, parmesan cheese, onions, almond slivers and cherry tomatoes.
- Cut asparagus into bite sized pieces and add to bowl along with extra olive oil mixture for dressing. Toss and serve.
This salad was part of a new salad recipe book that was just added to The Diet Solution Program. If you already have the program, Isabel sent it to you for free.
But if you don’t have The Diet Solution Program yet this is just one more reason why you should grab it now.
The great thing about htis program is that you take a liitle metabolic typing quiz that determines your metabolic type. Then, using the number of calories you should be eating based on your weight and your goals and the results from the quiz you get an entire meal plan laid out for you to follow.
You also get guidelines for making up a plan for yourself! It’s so easy.
Here’s some of the things you get:
- The Diet Solution Manual
- The Diet Solution Metabolic Typing Quiz
- 14 Days To A Sexy Body
- Quick Start Guide
- Done For You Meal Plans
- NEW Salad Recipe Book
- Shopping List
- Success Journal
Check it out along with Isabel’s free fat loss presentation by clicking here.
I even did The Diet Solution Program so please check out how I did.
Your Friend & Coach,
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.
P.S. If you liked this blog post please feel free to forward to your friends and family. Also, if you could “like” this by clicking the button above or below this post and Digg or Stumble this by clicking the appropriate share buttons below I know there are thousands of people out there who can benefit from reading this.