Final 2 weeks of 2010!
You have just 10 more days to position yourself for a successful 2011.
What are you doing to move yourself closer to achieving your goals?
If you have completed the Home Workouts Fitness Challenges from the prior 4 weeks you should be getting into pretty good shape and feeling good by now. Don’t stop!
In case you missed them and want to check them out here are the past 4 home workouts challenges:
Here’s this week’s home workouts fitness challenge of the week:
10 Dumbbell Romanian deadlifts
10 Dumbbell rows
10 Abdominal mountain climbers
25 Burpees (with jump if you can)
- Complete each exercise in order with no rest in between each one.
- After you have completed the entire circuit, rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat the circuit for 10-15 minutes (or at least 3 times through).
- Complete this workout 4 times this week.
- Be sure to do a dynamic warm up prior to completing this workout.
Work hard for the next 2 weeks in the home workouts fitness challenges and you will surely start 2011 at the same weight you were in October – or if you were really good, lighter then you were a few weeks ago.
Wait until you see next weeks home workouts fitness challenge! It truly will be a challenge – and a test for you!
I’m rooting for you!
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS
Creator, Ultimate Home Workouts