The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is a 25 day program where your diet and workouts work together in a strategic synergy, resulting in the fastest fat loss possible, maintenance (or even an increase in) of your highly metabolic muscle mass, and a boost in your metabolism.
Joel’s claim is that you can lose up to 1 pound per day for 25 days!
And the best part is the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is based around the concept of a “cheat day” where you can indulge in any time of food you want to every 5 days.
Say good bye to feelings of deprivation!
OK, check out all the details in these videos I did for you that lays out the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet in extreme detail.
I’m Susan Campbell, and this is my Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Review
Video #1: What is the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet and The Diet portion of the program explained:
- I discuss what exactly is the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet
- Who are the creators
- The science and concept behind XFLD
- I review the diet portion of the program as well as list out how each day of the diet is laid out (hint: there are 5 different diet days, repeated 5 times within the 25 day program).
Video #2: The Workout portion of the program explained as well as the other components, who the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is for, weaknesses of the program, and details about how I will be embarking on a 25 day Xtreme Fat Loss Diet journey:
- I discuss in detail the workout portion of the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet
- I tell you which type of workout routines are included
- I tell you about the exercise video library (awesome feature I’ve never seen before which provides a video demonstration of each exercise they ask you do to)
- I show you the exercise log provided to help you keep track of your workouts and how you progress with weights and repetitions.
- I talk about the “cliff notes” version of the program which you can reference once you read about some of the more in depth material.
- I discuss who the program is and is NOT for. It’s definitely not for everyone.
- I talk about how I never recommend a weight loss program to anyone without first giving it a shot myself and how I will be taking on the XFLD and documenting my journey the entire way.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Review and Wrap Up
The most important thing you need to be aware of is that this is an extremely challenging weight loss program. You will be challenged in more ways than one.
This is not for just anyone who has weight to lose. You must have some level of fitness prior to starting Xtreme Fat Loss Diet because on day 1 you jump right into it full force.
Above all, you just have to believe in yourself and have the courage and motivation to to stick with the program long enough to achieve your weight loss and fitness goals.
Hey, it’s just 25 days. You can do it!
I can’t wait for you to get started on the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet journey!
Your Friend & Coach,
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS
P.S. Are you ready to take the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet journey? If you think you have the proper dedication, motivation, and desire to do the program with me for a mere 25 days then you can do so by clicking this link: —> Xtreme Fat Loss Diet.
April 30, 2012 Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Update:
This is actually the second official launch of XFLD.
I completed the program back when it was released the first time. As far as I know there are not any major changes to the program, most likely just a few upgrades and enhancements.
During the first 25 days that XFLD hit the internet, people started losing weight left and right. Guys lose like freakin’ crazy (jackasses) and women have pretty good luck on it as well.
There are a lot of tough people out there who not only took the challenge, but committed to their weight loss and fitness goals and finished the program through to the end.
Some people liked it so much they started XFLD over again when they finished. Wow.
Personally, I lost a few pounds but I really didn’t have that much weight to lose at the time. I’m also positive I gained a few pounds of muscle.
I also hosted an XFLD community where everyone who purchased the program through my links could be apart of and communicate with like minded people who were also doing the program. This was great because they had access to me, a fitness expert, who was doing XFLD right along side of them. Pretty cool.
XFLD was a great challenge both physically as well as mentally, and I am proud of myself for seeing it through to its completion.
I documented my journey during the 25 days I did Xtreme Fat Loss Diet and all of my posts and thoughts I had on during that time are listed below.
Feel free to read through and ask me any questions you may have in the comment section below and I will be sure to address them.
Related Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Posts: