The Paleo Diet – Grab Your Primal Guide to LOSING FAT, Increasing Fitness & Re-Evolving a Healthier You
For the last few years I have been following a paleo diet and living a primal lifestyle.
As a fitness and nutrition professional I receive dozens and dozens of questions about the paleo diet and how to use it to lose weight and regain health.
Here’s one of the recent paleo diet questions I have received:
Hey Susan, I see that you are paleo and adhere to a primal lifestyle. Can you tell me what some of the benefits are and how a beginner like me can get started with the paleo diet as well?
Oh, and thanks for all the great information you share with us!
This question from Karen isn’t all that uncommon so I wanted to address it here for all the readers to benefit from.
I’ve also created a special gift for you as well, which I will offer at the end of this article. So keep reading!
What is the Paleo Diet?
Living a primal or paleo lifestyle refers to eating, moving, and behaving in the manner in which our ancestors did back in the Paleolithic era, before the age of agriculture of the last few hundred years.
The earth’s inhabitants 10,000 years ago didn’t have access to highly refined foods and didn’t sit at a desk for 8 hours a day. Life was mostly about survival – hunting and gathering food most of the day while avoiding their predators.
Following a paleo diet specifically simply refers to the foods that were eaten by our ancestors and really the best food for us to be eating today.
The best part about following a paleo diet is that it isn’t really a “diet”, per say.
It’s simply avoiding foods that you shouldn’t be eating and eating a ton of the foods that you should.
There’s no starving yourself or going hungry (unless you are purposefully intermittent fasting) and you will be completely surprised by the foods you CAN eat. I promise, there’s little deprivation here.
Also, no one is perfect with their diet, especially me, so I am thrilled to be able to operate under the 80/20 rule when following a paleo diet.
The 80/20 rule simply states that if you follow the rules to the best of your abilities, you can be excused for any little blips in your paleo efforts. Meaning, if you just can’t say no to the scoop of ice cream offered by a friend you can have a little and not be too hard on yourself.
Benefits of Being Paleo
The benefits of being paleo and living the good life are numerous.
From health improvement to disease prevention to controlling chronic inflammation, there is truly something for everyone
I choose to follow a paleo diet for numerous reasons….
- It helps control my weight
- It helps boost my immune system
- It keeps my skin blemish free
- I have a ton of energy throughout the day
- I don’t need to over exercise
- and many more reasons….
And that’s just a few benefits of the paleo diet that are most important to me.
I list 25 benefits in my new free gift to you, The Primal Recipe.
[Free download] The Primal Recipe
The Primal Recipe is a downloadable free report that I created to help introduce the paleo diet to people who want to begin a journey to losing weight, increasing your fitness, and re-evolving a healthier you.
In The Primal Recipe:
- I give you a brief background into the paleo diet and living a primal lifestyle.
- I show you how to eat on a primal diet, including which foods you should absolutely eat and which foods you shouldn’t touch with a 10 foot pole. This includes the 3 foods that is keeping you sick and fat and you don’t know it.
- I also show you how to workout “primally” instead of doing chronic cardio that has failed you so many times. I just might provide you a free primal workout as well. And of course, you can do it right at home.
- I even talk about a few lifestyle changes you can make to help your weight loss cause. These are easy but necessary changes you MUST make.
- Last but certainly not least, I give you 25 awesome benefits of following a paleo diet. So awesome, in fact, that you would be absolutely mad not to give this lifestyle a shot.
Without further a do, please download your free copy of my ebook, The Primal Recipe by clicking the link below now.
I would like one quick favor in return. Don’t worry, it will only take you about 30 seconds.
All you have to do is:
1. Leave me a comment below and tell me:
- that you are going to download the free report
- why you are interested in learning more about the paleo diet
- any benefit you have seen if you are already primal
- anything else you wish to share!
2. Share this on facebook, tweet on twitter, pin to pinterest, and share with anyone else you think could benefit from this information.
Basically, help me spread the word! Then click the link below! Enjoy!