I’m back coming at ya with a really great recipe from Isabel De Los Rios author of the best diet program for fat loss.
Give this one a try this weekend and let me know what you think.
BTW, you obviously can add more vegetables to this then in the recipe or even swap out veggies for ones you like better or happen to have in the house.
- 2 cups of asparagus, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 cups of button mushrooms, or small portabella mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of minced shallots
- 1-2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Preheat oven to 400o.
- Prepare vegetables and spread on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with salt, pepper, and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast ten minutes or until tomato skins split and mushrooms are browned.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over hot roasted vegetables.
- Serve, and enjoy!
For more great recipe ideas, including an entire salad recipe book, grab a copy of The Diet Solution Program by clicking here.
Your Friend & Coach,
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS