Hey, just starting day 1 doing Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training so I can give my readers and clients an honest review of the popular fat loss training system.
Craig claims that if you use Turbulence Training, you will lose stubborn belly fat, burn more calories, and sculpt your muscles in only 3 short workouts sessions per week.
Craig is famous for his “just say no to cardio” mentality and feels his programs are far superior to plodding along on the treadmill for an hour.
Turbulence Training primarily consists of strength training workouts set up as supersets (groups of two exercises completed back to back with no rest in between) and is followed by interval training.
You can do Turbulence Training at the gym or as part of your home workouts.
Here’s what you get when you order Turbulence Training:
- Turbulence training theory: what components make up a good fat loss program
- Quick start FAQ
- Lifestyle review
- Workout Guidelines
- Introductory level Turbulence Training workout – great for first time exercisers!
- Beginner level Turbulence Training workout
- Intermediate level Turbulence Training workout
- Original Turbulence Training workout
- Turbulence Training 2K3
- Turbulence Training 2K4
- Turbulence Training 2K5
- Turbulence Training 2K6
- Turbulence Training: “total body 10″ bodyweight workout
- Exercise photos and descriptions
- 3 month Turbulence Training membership – allows you to access the Turbulence Training workout of the month. You can also upgrade to a platinum membership and have access to all Turbulence Training workouts Craig has ever created, exercise videos, interviews with fitness experts, and access to the Turbulence Training discussion forum where you can ask Craig and other TT members questions.
- Turbulence Training Nutrition Guide
- Turbulence Training for women
- Total body transformation secrets
- Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset
- Fat Fat Loss For Busy Moms
***Note: obviously, I purchased the Turbulence Training woman’s edition. Some of the bonuses are geared towards women. The guys have their own version too and they would have their own set of bonuses specific for them.
Since I am in decent shape and do a fair amount of activity, I am choosing to start with Craig’s famous workout, “Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks”.
****Note: If you have never exercised before or have been sedentary for awhile you should start with Turbulence Training introductory workout and progress through the beginner’s workout, intermediate workout, original workout, etc.
Today, day 1, I started with workout A and it was a great challenge!
I did the superset strength training while I was home catching up on my “stories” and then went outside for a quick 10 minute high intensity interval training session.
Needless to say, Craig didn’t disappoint me!
This particular program is set up so that I do 3 Turbulence Training sessions per week (M, W, F) and then do light physical activity on the following 3 non workout days. I have 1 “off day” per week.
If you would like to follow along with me and give Turbulence Training a shot you can grab your copy by CLICKING HERE.
Will update you again tomorrow!
Susan Campbell, MS, CSCS